The Zero Nicotine Patch is a transdermal patch which contains herbal ingredients that mimic some of the properties of nicotine. This formula addresses nicotine addiction and the symptoms of withdrawal from nicotine without introducing any nicotine into the body.
|Delivery||14-21 days||10$||Tracking# available in 4 days|
|Delivery||5-9 days||30$||Tracking# available in 2 days|
|Shipping worldwide||Confidentiality and anonymity guarantee|
|Safe and secure||Discreet looking packages|
|Dispatch orders within 24 hours||100% success delivery|
The active components of Zero Nicotine Patch are: Alfalfa, Echinacea, Licorice Root, Gotu Kola, Hops, Skullcap, Oat, Peppermint, Ginger Root, Gentain, Myrhh, Safflower, Passion Flower, Bayberry, Eucalyptus, Sasparilla, Slippery Elm.
This herbal formula helps to gradually decrease the desire to smoke while minimizing the effects of nicotine withdrawal. In addition to the ingredients that help manage the issues with nicotine, the Zero Nicotine patch contains many ingredients designed to detoxify the body and to promote optimal functioning of the circulatory, digestive, respiratory, and immune systems.
Clean and dry the area of skin where you wish to apply the patch. Peel the adhesive backing off of one patch and press the patch firmly against your skin. Each patch should be worn for 3 days then replaced. It is preferable to move a new patch to a slightly different location each time.
Do NOT use Zero Nicotine Patch if you are allergic to any ingredient in nicotine patch.
Contact your physician right away if any of these apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription herbal supplement, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to herbal supplements, foods, or other substances (including adhesive tape)
- if you have skin problems at the application
- if you have heart problems, irregular heartbeat, or if you have had a recent heart attack
- if you have high blood pressure
- you continue to smoke, chew tobacco, use snuff, or use any other nicotine-containing products (eg, nicotine gum)
- if you take herbal supplement for asthma or depression, or if you are using another herbal supplement to stop smoking.
Some herbal supplements may interact with nicotine patch. Check with your health care provider before you start Zero Nicotine Patch if they may interact with other herbal supplements that you take; stop, or change the dose of any herbal supplement.
It is important to use patches at regularly scheduled time and not to miss or skip doses. But if you did - take the missed dose as soon as you remember. Skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next scheduled dose.
Possible side effect
Check with your physician if any of these most COMMON side effects persist or become bothersome:
• abnormal or vivid dreams; mild redness, itching, or burning at the application; trouble sleeping.
Seek the attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur:
• severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); blurred vision; fast or irregular heartbeat; nausea; severe or persistent dizziness or headache; swelling or persistent (more than 4 days) redness at the application; vomiting; weakness.
Store this herbal supplement in the original container at room temperature between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C) away from moisture and heat. Keep all products out of the reach children and pets.
All products presented at this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any